The forum for the lesbian media aggregate site Escapism Central

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the brand-spanking new Escapism Central forum! This is a place where you can ask stuff about the site or chat about anything lesbian and/or media.

#1 2016-05-09 14:58:34

Nina
Administrator

Favourite currently active TV couple?

So, let's hear it, which currently active lesbian TV couple is your favourite? And why?

Administrator and webmistress of Escapism Central

#2 2016-09-13 07:18:16

delfina17

Re: Favourite currently active TV couple?

For me at the time Bernie and Serena called '' Berena '' of Holby City from UK the couple. Have a look to the at times. I hope you like them?

#3 2016-10-12 17:29:49

Nina
Administrator

delfina17 wrote:

For me at the time Bernie and Serena called '' Berena '' of Holby City from UK the couple. Have a look to the at times. I hope you like them?

Whoops, I kind of missed this post. The forum is a little...slow...so I don't check it as much anymore. I'm glad I did this time though, I checked that show and that couple/ship out and you're right, it's pretty great. smile

I made a post about it on the site here.

#4 2016-10-15 05:57:01

tudy

Cheers Nina and friends

Call me 2d.... spelled tudy

Have you checked out ORPHAN BLACK? I'ts a Canadian series...about cloning .The leading lady plays all 6 clones one of whom is a lesbian doctor.
She won an Emmy this year...Tatiana Mislany
Several years of very good fiction

Just saying thanks for your great site !!

#5 2016-10-31 05:04:46

tudy

Berena...has really become a favourite...I'm tapping my foot waiting for series 19 ep.4.
With 18 years of episodes...have there been other pairings in the past? And how many years have been recorded?

Ever curious...and appreciate this site

#6 2016-11-01 20:56:47

Nina
Administrator

tudy wrote:

Berena...has really become a favourite...I'm tapping my foot waiting for series 19 ep.4.
With 18 years of episodes...have there been other pairings in the past? And how many years have been recorded?

Ever curious...and appreciate this site

I know very little about Holby City, unfortunately. But I do know that there was a short little thing between Bernie and another lady a while back. They mention it in the Berena videos actually, at one point they talk about how she had an affair with another woman. Well, this is the woman. Her name was Alex and was played by Heather Peace.

Here's a link for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eS2R7teECg

Board footer